12 hours to launch time of 10 AM in Quincy, Washington of LENSEv2. Currently I’ve been troubleshooting for 12 hours and just patched up the electronics:
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS v2 and v3
- Copernicus II GPS
- 2 Bubble Technology Neutron Dosimeters
- Sparkfun heating pads
- Canon SX210IS running a 8 second CHDK intervalometer script
- EasyRadio Advanced 900 TRS transmitting GPS data out a cloverleaf antenna
- 7 Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries
- SFE OpenLog data logger
- Satellite SPOT II personal tracker
- And a blinky LED.
Temperature sensors and barometric pressure sensors failed. Tomorrow I’ll attempt to track the payload in real time with a heading/inclination script i coded to direct me where to point my 30dbi helical antenna, receiving real time GPS data. On 1mw of transmit power from 50 miles…fat chance but I thought I’d try it. Updates on @BudgetEngineer (twitter), I’ll be on the Adafruit Show and Tell tomorrow night to share the results.
Damn Murphy. Long post and photos will follow.